Saturday, February 8th, 2020
7am-2pm, no pre-registration
- The View on Lake Wissota
- The Edge Pub & Eatery
- The View on Lake Wissota starting at 3pm
- Over $80,000 in cash and prizes including a 2-year lease on a 2020 Ford F150 Truck drawn from all registered Fish Tickets! Prizes awarded to the top 25 fish and every 5th place thereafter by weight to 300th place so even a small fish can win big!
- Each participant may register one fish per ticket; tickets are $25 with no limit on the number of tickets an individual can purchase. Everyone who registers a fish may request two free Blugold Football Tickets at the weigh-in stations (value $16).
- Raffle prizes include a 2019 Polaris Sportsman 450 4-wheeler, raffle tickets are $5 each or 5 for $20! $100 Gift card prizes for the top fish by weight in each category: northern, walleye, and pan fish. "The One that Got Away" drawing from all Fish Ticket holders that did not register a fish, turn in Fish Ticket stub at the Prize Table at The View by 2:30pm.
All state regulations and bag limits apply and no person may bring in more than the legal limit of fish allowed, which for this contest includes northern, walleye, and pan fish.
Purchase tickets at the following locations:
- Online at jigsup.org
- Scheels (bait available) *
- Mega Holiday Stations (Chippewa Falls locations only)
- Lake Wissota Travel Stop
- Eau Claire Ford*
- Jacobson's Hardware (bait available)*
- UWEC Recreation *
- The Edge *
- The View *
- The SandBar *
* Raffle tickets available
For contest rules and additional information, visit jigsup.org or contact UWEC recreation at (715)836-3377.
Jig's Up Poster